Having a crush on someone is so much fun. And yes, I said fun.
Because once, you’re in a relationship it becomes official and serious and sometimes even complicated.
But when you have a crush on someone you’re on cloud nine when they’re around.
And there’s the anticipation of telling your friends and wondering what they’ll think of him.
And when you walk into a room full of people the first person you look for is him.
And you smile every time his name is mentioned.
And when you’re with him and your friends are there trying to be subtle about the fact that you like him, but they’re the most obvious people in the entire world.
Those are the days. They bring us a bus load of happiness and joy.
So, this post is basically going to be the different thoughts that constantly cross your minds when you have a crush on someone :
- I wonder if he likes me?
- Oh God! Why did I say that to him?! I am so lame.
- You give me butterflies!
- Damn. His hair looks sexy pushed back.
- You’re so cute!
- I’m not even going to think about him for the rest of the day.
- We would look so good together.
- He hates me.
- I want him. I want him baaadd.
- Text me.
- I can’t stop thinking about him. I feel so weird and tingly.
- He looked at me.
- Oh no. Okay. Relax.
- I hate looking at your face. I wanna smash it.
- I don’t want to talk about him anymore.
- He’s hot and I’m not. And everyone knows it.
- I think he likes me.
- Oh god. Oh god.
- I’m fine.